Full Stack Developer (Contractor/Remote)
We are a dynamic organization with great traction and technology in a growing sector. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for writing code, testing, launching, and providing support for large development projects.
As part of our smart team, you will create technical solutions to business problems and opportunities. We are looking for someone who is able to bring creativity to projects with a “can do will do attitude”, critical thinking skills, analytical mind, solution orientation, and, excellent interpersonal skills to be part of our Software Development team
We’re experiencing rapid growth in an expanding marketplace. As a remote Full Stack Developer, your tasks will primarily consist of development using modern front end and back end tools to create new applications that help organizations fully automate their business processes like learning and event management systems, ecommerce, live-streaming etc. You’ll work in an agile environment that takes complete ownership of projects, from planning to release.
Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive cloud-based systems that are scalable in both performance and maintainability
- Follow coding standards
- Develop optimized web application solutions (Python /Django, PHP)
- Integrate web services with third party technology
- Configure Serve/ Cloud instances etc.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Programming Languages: Python, PHP, JS, HTML/CSS
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes preferred
- Server Side Database MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Web Concepts: REST, JSON, XML, OOP, Dependency Injection, SOAP
- Frameworks: experience with Node.js, React, Django, WordPress, is a plus
- Good Knowledge of Linux commands is a plus
- Familiar with Apache, Nginx, Server configuration etc. is a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently
WHY JOIN VOCALMEET?
- Innovative environment
- no boring tasks
- lots of prototyping
- we move things
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture and you are passionate about leading from where you sit, come join us. We are ready.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.