Instructional Designer & Content Writer
Vocalmeet is a dynamic organization with great traction and technology. We provide next generation Learning and Member Management Solutions to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Instructional Designer and Content Writer on a Contract basis who will be responsible for working with the Vocalmeet team and clients to develop content for e-learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on ground breaking projects that will have both national, federal and international impact.
You be responsible for taking manuals, literature reviews or existing digital or hard copy materials and simplifying this content in order to turn them into online courses.
This role requires extensive writing and content development and will involve working directly with our clients to achieve superior results.
You will be expected to liaise with clients, understand their content needs and translate these needs into learning content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including mastery of English language, grammar, structure and punctuation
- Ability to write accurate yet concise content
- Experience writing scripts for short instructional videos or tutorials
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong project management skills; ability to work independently or with a team
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or other relevant areas
- Must have work samples that use an engaging, conversational tone
- Have instructional design experience
- A proven track record on projects that translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand articles
How to Apply
Please respond with a cover letter, resume, writing samples and an online profile if one is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.