Web Application Developer
We are a dynamic organization with great traction and technology in a growing sector. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for writing code, testing, launching, and providing support for large development projects.
As part of our smart team you will create technical solutions to business problems and opportunities. We are looking for someone who is able to bring creativity to projects with a “can do will do attitude”, critical thinking skills, analytical mind, solution orientation, and, excellent interpersonal skills to be part of our IT team
We’re experiencing rapid growth in an expanding marketplace. As Full Stack Developer with Vocalmeet in its Toronto office, your position will primarily consist of development using modern front end and back end tools to create new applications that help organizations fully automate their business processes. You will also help to maintain our current applications, mostly based on PHP. You’ll work in a fast-paced, agile environment that takes complete ownership of projects, from planning to release.
Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive cloud-based systems that are scalable in both performance and maintainability
- Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive web-based systems that are scalable in both performance and maintainability
- Follow coding standards
- Provide optimized web application solutions
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- Maintain existing applications (PHP, WordPress)
- 1 – 2 years experience building web applications in PHP
- Knowledge of REST APIs is a plus
- Experience in building data driven website applications and knowledge of relational databases
- Experience working within teams
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Server Side Database MySQL etc.
- Innovative and proven problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Linux commands is a plus
- Familiar with Apache, Server configuration etc. is a plus
- Experience with mobile development is a plus
WHY JOIN VOCALMEET?
- Private health care
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 1 day/week home office
- Flexible working hours
- Regular full day team events
- Regular team lunch
- Unlimited Pops, Water, Coffee
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture and you are passionate about leading from where you sit, come join us. We are ready.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations here.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.