Customer Success Coordinator & Adobe CS Talent
Vocalmeet is a dynamic organization with great traction and technology. We provide next generation Learning and Member Management Solutions to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Coordinator & Adobe CS Talent who will be responsible to drive a high level of ongoing customer satisfaction and successful project results of Vocalmeet’s online solutions.
This position is an excellent entry level role for a smart, ambitious professional individual who loves to work at the intersection of Professional Services, Creative Work and Customer Support.
You will be responsible for turning our current clients into raving fans. You’ll own the ongoing relationship with our clients and be the primary point of contact for your client accounts. That means you’ll be responsible for working with the client, the operations team, and the rest of the client’s team to deliver superior services from the moment a client signed up for Vocalmeet.
You are very technical with excellent communication, prioritization and problem solving skills. You are at ease working with online technology and senior level leaders. You are a self-starter and a collaborative leader with a basic understanding of Digital Marketing as well of Adobe Photoshop & Premiere.
- Video editing with Adobe premiere
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our online solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the clients.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Internal management of calendars, timeline and resources: ability to look at and proactively manage the “big picture” across a multiple of projects
- Limited design services in Adobe Photoshop
- Oversee digital marketing efforts (paid, social and email) of our clients and give recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in project management
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design / video editing software
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Highly motivated with a Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Scrum-Agile methodology is a plus
Please respond with a cover letter, resume or online profile and your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talented individuals and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture and you are passionate about leading from where you sit, come join us.
We are ready.