Full Stack Developer
We are a dynamic organization with great traction and technology in a growing sector. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for writing code, testing, launching, and providing support for large development projects.
As part of our smart team you will create technical solutions to business problems and opportunities. We are looking for someone who is able to bring creativity to projects with a “can do will do attitude”, critical thinking skills, analytical mind, solution orientation, and, excellent interpersonal skills to be part of our IT team
We’re experiencing rapid growth in an expanding marketplace. As Full Stack Developer with Vocalmeet in its Toronto office, your position will primarily consist of development using modern front end and back end tools to create new applications that help organizations fully automate their business processes. You will also help to maintain our current applications, mostly based on PHP. You’ll work in a fast-paced, agile environment that takes complete ownership of projects, from planning to release.
Participate in the design and development of dynamic, interactive cloud-based systems that are scalable in both performance and maintainability
- Follow coding standards
- Provide optimized web application solutions
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- Maintain existing applications (Python /Django, PHP)
- Manage Server instances etc
- 3+ years of experience
- Programming Languages: Python, PHP, JS, HTML/CSS, (My)SQL
- Frameworks: experience with Node.js, React, Django, WordPress, is a plus
- Web Concepts: REST, JSON, XML, OOP, Dependency Injection, SOAP
- Good Knowledge of Linux commands is a plus
- Familiar with Apache, Server configuration etc. is a plus
- Server Side Database MySQL etc.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus
- Experience with cloud systems is a plus
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently
WHY JOIN VOCALMEET?
- Private health care
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 100% work from home during COVID
- Flexible working hours
- Regular full day team events
- Regular team lunch
- Unlimited Pops, Water, Coffee
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture and you are passionate about leading from where you sit, come join us. We are ready.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.